This book presents the fundamentals of perception and interpretation of mammographic images with main emphasis on the particularly troublesome subtype of breast cancer characterized by the casting type calcifications.
- Extensive coverage of the morphology and outcome of this deceptive breast cancer subtype.
- Nearly 1,000 illustrations of stunning quality showing the full range of manifestations
- Photomicrographs of large format thin and unique thick section (3D) histopathology images are carefully correlated with mammographic images to explain the mammographic appearance.
- Presentation of an original theory of neoductgenesis to explain the surprising disease outcome all too frequently observed.
- Scientific rationale for using individualized treatment methods which include the mammographic prognostic features.