Extended Multimodality Detection and Diagnosis of Breast Diseases Course I, amounting to four days. This structured hands-on screening course offers both lectures and reading of full-field digital mammography cases, tomosynthesis, ABUS and breast MRI cases displayed on EIZO monitors.
- Lectures about mammography and automated breast ultrasound (ABUS) and hands-on screening by László Tabár, MD., FACR (Hon).
- Tomosynthesis lectures and hands-on practice by S. Destounis, M.D., FACR
- Breast MRI lectures and hands-on practice by Mats Ingvarsson, M.D.
For course site and schedule, click HERE
- Teach the clinical role of breast MRI, tomosynthesis, automated breast ultrasound in patient selection and in improving the detection, diagnosis and treatment of breast diseases.
- Evaluate current guidelines regarding the indications of MRI for staging and response to treatment; application to practice when appropriate.
- Describe the current clinical role of breast MRI, tomosynthesis and automated breast ultrasound (ABUS). Review the image patterns of benign and malignant diseases, correlate the findings with the underlying pathology.
- Analyze the recent technical advances in breast MRI, tomosynthesis and ABUS including imaging protocols and techniques needed to produce high quality breast MRI images.